Sash window refurbishment based in Ludlow
A very cost effective alternative to the replacement of box sash windows and frames.
Breathe new life into sash windows by:
- Repair rotten timber-using ‘RepairCare’, an epoxy resin with manufacturers 10 year
guarantee, halt the damage caused by rotten timber
- Balance counterweights so windows open, and stay open.
- Replace faulty glazing-standard 4mm or upgrade to toughened glass if stone chips are a
- Replace any missing putty with ‘non setting, flexible’ compound, easily out performs
putty which dries and cracks with age, allowing water penetration, leading to rot.
- Replace existing ‘parting bead’ and ‘sash bead’ with new beads incorporating draught
excluders. Make your home warmer and quieter.
- Working with Conservation Officer, upgrade to slimline double glazed units.
- Add security locks, catches and handles, style and finish to suit surroundings.
- Redecorate with stunning, long lasting, quality paint, inside and out.